Chemical elements that exhibit physical properties including any three of (but not limited to) the following without modification of the source material:
- Fluid-crystal Structure.
- Spontaneous Illumination (without excitation by a light source).
- Aggressive Electron-Sharing with other metals.
- Non-destructive Electron donation to lighter Halogens.
- Natural ferromagnetism.
- Spontaneous amalgamation with both metals and non-metals.
- Sponaneous metallic bonding with heavier noble gases and Intertanium Family elements.